Lemon Parmesan Red Snapper
I tend to eat a lot of chicken, but after a while, it can get a little boring. So, to spice up what I would usually eat, I decided to take on the challenge of red snapper. Red snapper is a mild white fish, similar to halibut or cod. Because it’s a mild fish, it goes well with many different flavors, but one of the things that I think always goes well with fish is lemon. This recipe is naturally gluten free.
LEMON PARMESAN RED SNAPPER
- 1 1/2 pounds red snapper fillet
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut fish into serving sizes. Pour extra virgin olive oil into pan and add fish, dipping both sides into olive oil. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and bake for 5 minutes.
- Flip fillets, sprinkle lemon juice, white wine, Parmesan, paprika, and the rest of the salt and pepper on top.
- Bake another 5-6 minutes or until fish easily flakes throughout.